Logging and recording of all sessions, including command and context-aware filtering.
Organizations must be aware of every single action taken within their IT and Network Infrastructure to ensure security. Full audit trails provide a historical record and proof of compliance and operational integrity.
Session Manager provides real-time monitoring, logging and recording of all privileged users’ sessions and stops malicious activities by role-based segregation of duties and least privilege management, including command and context-aware filtering.
- Man-in-the middle support for Telnet, SSH, RDP, VNC, HTTP.
- Logging, session recording and session replay.
- Active Active redundancy.
- Enforces security policies transparently.
- Advanced policy, context aware policy, managerial approval.
- Object character recognition for RDP, RDP session recording.
- Termination of all active connections automatically on network elements for maintenance mode.
- Session “take-over” and “session-leave” functionality by the privileged users on active sessions.
- Unified visibility with searchable command/keystroke logs and full play-back video recordings.
- Stop attacks with least privilege functions including command or application-based restrictions, managerial approval, geolocation confirmation, Multi factor authentication/authorization, time & date-based access.
- Enforces role-based security policies centrally and silently.
- Meet regulatory compliance mandates including GDPR, ISO 27001, SOX, HIPAA, PCI.
- Single-Sign-On and 2-Factor Authentication support, makes system passwords invisible to users.
- Extend Active Directory group policies to IT and network infrastructure and support compliance.
- No agents, extensions or applets. No hassle.
- Isolate Third Party access, control configuration changes, record all activities and watch/participate live sessions.
- Enable secure connections to any system, application, appliance or website without disclosing the credentials.