Privileged Task Automation
Task automation suite for staff augmentation and granular access control.
Ironsphere’s Privileged Task Automation Manager simplifies and automates daily routine tasks and provides a smart programmable interface that supports pre-check, execute, post-check and roll-back steps.
- Visual, flexible, agile platform for troubleshooting automation.
- Combine automated scripts and IT tasks with human interaction.
- Improves incident management process and reduces down-time.
- Enables error-free configuration changes and eliminates potential service outages.
- Granular control. Delegates tasks to users instead of delegating privileges.
- Reduces operational costs and improves operational efficiency.
- Automates repetitive and routine tasks.
- Schedule tasks to augment after hours workforce.
- Centralized visibility of business processes and workflows.
- Easy to integrate other IT systems through a restful API and adapter-based approach.
- Schedule and execute tasks, based on monitoring and performance driven events and alerts.
- Orchestration and automation of IT processes that require multi-system integration.
- Workflow-based network configuration and execution with sophisticated validation.
- User and workflow-based activity logging and executive reports.
- Multi-level and multi-type authorization scenarios with role-based access management.
- LDAP, TACACS, RADIUS and Local User based authorization and authentication scenarios.
- Device discovery for detailed equipment inventory and multi-vendor support.
- Adapter based protocol support including SSH, TELNET, SNMP, XML, NETCONF, JDBC, RESTFUL.